Tuesday, January 22, 2008

An Introduction, again



After setting myself up on IRC and updating my Seneca wiki profile, I realize I have stepped back into the world of OS software development. Interestingly enough, I have been through most of this before but one important factor has changed since I took the prerequisite to this course, my physical presence. Working away from school has already added an interesting and unexpected twist on my motivation. I find that I am actually getting a very realistic insight into what many developers experience. I can't rely on others to do my work, but rather constantly work with others to accomplish my goals and help them accomplish theirs. It will be a good experience for me regardless of my accomplishments, as a I will have to exercise the communication tools such as IRC, blogs and email while working on something new and exciting.

Should be interesting.

No comments: